Visit our web page at University of Patras, Greece, through this link http://softmat.upatras.gr
- We have moved here: http://softmat.upatras.gr
- Liquid crystalline phases and demixing in binary mixtures of shape-anisometric colloids
- Extending the Maier-Saupe theory to cybotactic nematics
- Two-Dimensional Ordered Porous Patterns by Molecular Design
- Symmetries and allignement of biaxial nematic liquid crystals.
- Biaxial Nematics: symmetries, order domains and field-induced phase transitions
- Thermotropic biaxial liquid crystals: Spontaneous or field stabilized?
- Self-organisation of fullerene-containing conical supermesogens
- Helix formation in linear achiral dendronized polymers: A computer simulation study
- Self-Organization and Pattern Formation of Janus Particles in Two Dimensions by Computer Simulations
- A simple theory of molecular organization in fullerene containing liquid crystals
- On the molecular theory of dimer liquid crystals
- Molecular Theory of Dendritic Liquid Crystals: Self-Organization and Phase Transitions
- Structure and Nanomechanics of Linear Dendronised Polymers: A Molecular Simulation Study
- Polar Molecular Organisation in Liquid Crystals
- Theory and simulation of biaxial nematic and orthogonal smectic phases formed by mixtures of board-like molecules
- The phase behavior of a binary mixture of rodlike and disclike mesogens: Monte Carlo simulation, theory, and experiment
- Dipole Strength Effects on the Polymorphism in Smectic-A Mesophases
- Tilt Order Parameters, Polarity and Inversion Phenomena in Smectic Liquid Crystals
Category Archives: 2010
S. Droulias, A.G. Vanakaras, D.J. Photinos, Liquid Crystals, 37:6, 969-976, (2010).